Admission - MSc of Science in Computer Science
Students pursuing admission or already admitted to the *** EUROPEAN MASTER / ERASMUS MUNDUS PROGRAMMES ***, please see this page of the International Relations Office.
Other students, national and international, please follow the instructions below.
The available study places for the academic year 2013/2014 are:
- 45 EU citizens
- 35 non-EU citizens.
You are eligible to enrol for the Master if you possess the following qualifications:
- Italian Bachelor Degree (“diploma di laurea”) in Computer Science (Scienze e tecnologie informatiche, classe L-31), Information Engineering (Ingegneria dell’informazione, classe L-08), Physics (Scienze e tecnologie fisiche, classe L-30) or Mathematics (Scienze matematiche, classe L-36);
- equivalent Italian degree obtained according to the regulations previously in force;
- other degrees in the field of Computer Science awarded in Italy or abroad and recognized as suitable;
- other degrees in the field of Physics or Mathematics awarded abroad and recognized as suitable.
If you do not possess the required degree at the moment of pre-enrolment, you can pre-enrol if you have earned at least 130 ECTS Credit Points.
Other admission requirements
Besides the aforementioned qualifications, candidates must also have:
- adequate knowledge of English
- adequate general and specific knowledge.
Evidence of these requirements must be given in the "Dossier" (see point Pre-Enrolment
). The "Dossier is composed of
- Study Curriculum
- Evidence of knowledge of the English language
- Personal Statement Letter
More details and instructions in the next point Pre-Enrolment
Please proceed to the next points: