Our Master in Computer Science (LM-18) trains ICT experts who will be able provide effective solutions to a range of computational and information management problems using a mixture of fundamental Computer Science techniques and are prepared to move on to the international scene. It has a strong orientation towards innovation, problem solving, and research while providing preferential international study paths.
The programme has a number of outstanding features that make it unique:
- curricula in cutting edge computer science areas
- European Master programmes in cooperation with top international universities
- project-based courses
- extensive lab facilities
- close collaboration with the top-quality research centres of the Faculty
- direct interaction and internships with local and international industry and research centres
- English as teaching language
- international student community
- excellent opportunities to obtain scholarships and student accommodations.
The MSc in Computer Science lasts 2 years (including thesis) and comprises 120 ECTS credits. The courses start the beginning of October.
The continuation of studies toward the PhD doctoral degree is possible.
You should have a Bachelor degree (Laurea) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant disciplines; special cases will be considered.
If you wish to enrol to one of our European Master programmes, please contact us via e-mail.
Reference bodies / persons
Degree Committee of the Master in Computer Science:
- Prof. Francesco Ricci, President
- Prof. Alessandro Artale
- Prof. Sven Helmer
Responsible for the Study Course:
Responsible for Services to Students:
Study Plan Advisors / Tutors:
- Dr. Valeria Fionda
- Dott. Andrea Janes
- Dr. Mouna Kacimi
- Dr. Alessandro Mosca
- Dr. Bruno Rossi
- Dr. Sergio Tessaris
- Dr. Floriano Zini