Welcome to the Equal Opportunities Committee’s website!
Mission, Objectives and Competences
Founded in 2007, the European Year of Equal Opportunities for everyone.
The Equal Opportunities Committee (EOC) is an advisory committee that aims to promote and monitor effective equality for all members of the University community, irrespective of sex, ethnicity, religion, nationality, age, disability, sexual identity or any other condition that could give rise to discrimination against them.
The responsibilities of the Equal Opportunities Committee are:
- to formulate plans of positive actions in order to allow real equality for all members of the University community;
- to detect all forms of discrimination, whether direct or indirect, that impede the full realization of equality or equal opportunities for all members of the University community;
- to make sure that situations possibly leading to discrimination will not arise.
If you wish to contact the EOC, you can either contact one of the members directly or write an email to email@example.com
- KidSpace Lilliput - Space for kids!
- Telecommuting (Administrative Staff)
- Abuse of Power, Physical, Psychological, Sexual and Economic Violence