Would you like to get a taste of the computer-based test online?
You are just three steps away from the demo test:
- click on the link below;
- choose the language you want to take the test in (English, Italian or German);
- choose the level of the test (B1 or B2).
The demo version is structured in the same way as the “real“ computer-based test and consists of three parts, which are Use of Grammar and Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension and Listening Comprehension. On completion of the test you will be provided with simple graphic feedback with your test results. Additionally, you can print the demo version and show it to a teacher or one of our language advisors, who will help you understand where your knowledge gaps are and how you can fill them.
Before you start, here are some tips:
- make sure you will not be disturbed for the duration of the test and do it in one go;
- do not consult dictionaries or grammar books for help as you will not have them at your disposal during the ”real” test either;
- make sure you have a headset at hand for the listening-comprehension part;
- take your time to do the test.
Good luck! The Language Centre Team
Click here to start with the test!