This page contains information for the students enrolled in a bachelor or master course
. Information regarding graduation for the PhD courses
is available on the dedicated page.
Please read carefully the Rules concerning the delivery and archiving of theses
and the Thesis Regulation established by your Faculty.
Thesis Regulation of the Faculty of Education
Thesis Regulation of the Faculty of Design and Art
Thesis Regulation of the Faculty of Computer Science (BSc) (MSc)
Thesis Regulation of the School of Economics and Management
Thesis Regulation of the Faculty of Science and Technology
Tuition fees payment before Graduation
If you intend to sit your final exam by 31 October, you do not have to enroll in the next academic year and you are not required to pay any fees. If you intend to sit your final exam before 31 March of the following year, you must declare this on your enrolment form at the beginning of the academic year. In this case, you will be exempted from paying the university fees.
If you don’t pass this final exam, or you postpone it to a later date, you have to pay the entire year’s fees when the second instalment is due. You must pay a fine for late payment of the first instalment too.
No additional fees is required to access the final exam.
Requirements for accessing the final exam
To be admitted to your final exam, you have to:
- have paid all the fees and taxes that were owing
- have gained all the credits required by the course regulation, except those of the final exam
- submit your final thesis by the deadline, in paper form, in your Faculty Secretariat (regarding the number of copies and binding modalities, please refer to your Faculty’s Thesis Regulation)
- fill out online the AlmaLaurea questionnaire end print the receipt
- make an official request to sit the final exam at least thirty days before the date of the exam (Faculty of Design: two weeks before). The application form is available on your Faculty’s webpage. The application must indicate the definitive title of your dissertation and it must be signed by your supervisor. Attach the AlmaLaurea fill out receipt to the application if you have not submitted it yet (receipt submission is compulsory!)
Before graduating, you are also required to upload the electronic version of your final thesis
Degree certificate, Diploma supplement and Diploma
The Student secretariat can issue certificates only in the cases contemplated by the law (see “Issue of certificates” on the right). The Student secretariat will dispatch to graduates of bachelor and master courses their Diploma Supplement
. In order to guarantee an efficient delivery, you should check the correctness of your mail address indicated in the student portal, and modify it if necessary. Your diploma will be handed out during the official end-of-year ceremony. If you are unable to participate, you can collect your diploma from the Student secretariat after the ceremony date.
For training courses and additional qualifications for support teachers, no diploma is provided.
Some foreign universities, mainly in Austria, require the original degree diploma for the enrolment. In this case, graduates can exceptionally apply for the advanced issue of the diploma from the Student secretariat. It will therefore not be possible to collect the diploma during the official degree ceremony in December.