Enrolment in single subject courses allows you to attend one or more subject courses and sit the corresponding exams.
Who can enrol:
- people with a secondary school leaving title suitable for university admission*
- students enrolled at universities other than the unibz, even abroad
- people without a title suitable for university admission, but able to demonstrate knowledge of the subject (possible for courses activated according to Ministerial Decree 270/2004 only).
The University might refuse enrolment if the course has already exceeded the maximum number of participants.
For second level Masters and PhDs, enrolment for single subject courses can only be attended if expressly stated in the advertisement for the course.
If you meet the requirements, you just have to log in through the Application Portal, fill out the online form and upload the documents required as an electronic file. Deliver the printed and signed form to the Student Secretariat.
A series of lectures costs € 200 and you can gather a maximum of 40 ECTS credits for each academic year.
The enrolment is valid until the 31st of October of the next academic year.
- If you are a non-EU citizen resident abroad, you must enrol through your local Italian representative authorities by August for the courses offered in the first semester and by December for the courses of the second semester.
- The enrolment on single subject courses can never be used, according to the law, for the renewal of a permit of stay issued for study reason. Therefore, the university might reject applications submitted to this end.
- if you only enrol in single subject courses, you do not gain full student status. This means, for example, that you do not receive a discount in the university canteen, that you are not entitled to a place in a student hall and that you may not take part in language courses in Italian, German or English.