According to the recent measures taken to protect public health and safety all our campus libraries are closed to the public until Sunday, 5 April.
We are mainly working from home and will continue to support your research, teaching and studying activities in the following ways:
- Expiring loans will be automatically extended for the duration of the emergency. Check the exact expiry date by logging in to your Library account. There will be no late fees during this period.
- All our online services are available from home: the catalogue, reserve collections, databases, e-journals.
- In order to access subscribed resources remember to activate the VPN or to use the links provided in the catalogue or on the library homepage.
- We provide access to a huge collection of ebooks in many disciplines. If you don’t have access to a required reading as it is available only in print format, we may try to find an alternative title available online. Moreover many publishers have decided to temporarily open parts of their catalogue/service, for example:
- You can contact us by phone, email and social media.
- You can still request books and articles through Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery. The requested items will be made available as soon as possible.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if we can provide further services.
For every special request please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to help you in these difficult times.
Stay safe and healthy,